How to Hack E-Mail Account Passwords Using Trojans and Keyloggers
I've been posting a lot about Email Hacking on this blog. Now you know that there are many ways to hack email password, like bruteforcing, social engineering or Reverting, but the main two methods used to hack email passwords are Remote Keylogging and Phishing. In this article i'll show you how to hack email account password using keyloggers and trojans. Here I am demonstrating using PRORAT trojan. You can use any trojan or keylogger as per your ease. The basic functionality of all backdoors are same. Pls make note that all these hacking tools and softwares are detected by antivirus. You have to uninstall or close you running antivirus first. Now we can start.
How to Hack Email Account Passwords Using ProRat?
1. First of all Download ProRat. Once it is downloaded right click on the folder and choose to extract it. A password prompt will come up. The password will be "pro".
2. Open up the program. You should see the following:
3. Next we will create the ProRat Trojan server. Click on the "Create" button in the bottom. Choose "Create ProRat Server".
4. Next put in your IP address so the server could connect to you. If you don’t know your IP address click on the little arrow to have it filled in for you automatically. Next put in your e-mail so that when and if a victim gets infected it will send you a message. We will not be using the rest of the options.
5. Now Open General settings. This tab is the most important tab. In the check boxes, we will choose the server port the program will connect through, the password you will be asked to enter when the victim is infected and you wish to connect with them, and the victim name. As you can see ProRat has the ability to disable the windows firewall and hide itself from being displayed in the task manager.
Here is a quick overview of what they mean and which should be checked:
6. Click on the Bind with File button to continue. Here you will have the option to bind the trojan server file with another file. Remember a trojan can only be executed if a human runs it. So by binding it with a legitimate file like a text document or a game, the chances of someone clicking it go up. Check the bind option and select a file to bind it to. A good suggestion is a picture or an ordinary text document because that is a small file and its easier to send to the people you need.
7. Click on the Server Extensions button to continue. Here you choose what kind of server file to generate. I prefer using .exe files, because it is cryptable and has icon support, but exe’s looks suspicious so it would be smart to change it.
8. Click on Server Icon to continue. Here you will choose an icon for your server file to have. The icons help mask what the file actually is. For my example I will choose the regular text document icon since my file is a text document.
9. After this, press Create server, your server will be in the same folder as ProRat. A new file with name "binded_server" will be created. Rename this file to something describing the picture. A hacker could also put it up as a torrent pretending it is something else, like the latest game that just came out so he could get people to download it.
Very important: Do not open the "binded_server" file on your system.
10. You can send this trojan server via email, pendrive or if you have physical access to the system, go and run the file. You can not send this file via email as "server.exe", because it will be detected as trojan or virus. Password protect this file with ZIP and then email it. Once your victim download this ZIP file, ask him to unlock it using ZIP password. When the victim will double click on the file, he will be in your control.
11. Now, I will show you what happens when a victim installs the server onto his computer and what the hacker could do next.
Once the victim runs the server on his computer, the trojan will be installed onto his computer in the background. The hacker would then get a message telling him that the victim was infected. He would then connect to his computer by typing in his IP address, port and clicking Connect. He will be asked for the password that he made when he created the server. Once he types it in, he will be connected to the victims computer and have full control over it.
12. Now the hacker has a lot of options to choose from as you can see on the right. He has access to all victim's computer files, he can shut down his pc, get all the saved passwords off his computer, send a message to his computer, format his whole hard drive, take a screen shot of his computer, and so much more. Below I’ll show you a few examples.
13. The image below shows the message that the victim would get on his screen if the hacker chose to message him.
14. Below is an image of the victims task bar after the hacker clicks on Hide Start Button.
15. Below is an image of what the hacker would see if he chose to take a screen shot of the victims screen.
As you saw in the above example, a hacker can do a lot of silly things or a lot of damage to the victim. ProRat is a very well known trojan so if the victim has an anti-virus program installed he most likely won’t get infected. Many skilled hackers can program their own viruses and Trojans that can easily bypass anti-virus programs.
Do you have questions, comments, or suggestions? Feel free to post a comment!
Liked this post? Make a PayPal Donation to keep us strong.