Remote keyloggers are used for the purpose of monitoring a remote PC. Once a remote keylogger is installed on your computer the attacker can get your keystrokes, your webcam shots, chat logs, etc. sitting in any part of the world.
WinSpy Software is a Complete Stealth Monitoring Software that can both monitor your Local PC and Remote PC. It includes Remote Install and Real-time Remote PC Viewer. Win Spy Software will capture anything the user sees or types on the keyboard. WinSpy is one of my most favorite keyloggers. It is extremely powerful and has a very low antivirus detection rate. Once installed on the remote PC(s) you wish, you only need to login to your own personal WinSpy account to view activity logs of the remote PC’s! This means that you can view logs of the remote PC’s from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access!
Win-Spy Top Features:
Win-Spy Software operates in stealth mode. It will not appear in Windows Start, System Tray, Desktop, Task Manager or Add/Remove Programs. Users will use a Hot Key and Password to access Win-Spy. Users will not be able to terminate or uninstall win-spy without first logging ON. Users will not be able to Terminate or View Win-Spy Monitoring Software Process in Task Manager.
Win-Spy will allow users to take screen shots between 6 seconds to 30 minute intervals. Screen Shot files are tagged with data, time, and username, and can be saved anywhere on the computer, network or FTP. Screen Shot folders may be set to hidden using Win-Spy built in Folder Hider. With Win-Spy Monitoring Software auto housekeeping, screen shots can be automatically delete after X number of days. And when no activity is detected, screen shots are halted. Therefore ensuring screen shots are not redundant.
All reports may be assigned any name and can be saved anywhere on your Local PC or Network or FTP or Emailed.
All reports are categorized by Date, Time and Computer Username.
Win-Spy includes Folder Hider – which you can use to Hide Local Report Folder
All reports can easily be Archived with a click of a button.
- Keylog – captures anything typed on the keyboard to include user / pass for all app including internet.
- Chat Conversation – captures dual side conversation for MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, MySpace, Skype, Facebook, GoogleTalk
- Website Visited Detail – domain level info of website visited. To include username and amount to time spent
- Website Visited Summary – exact page visited. To include username and amount to time spent.
- Restricted Sites Visited – attempts by users to visit websites we have set as restricted in win-spy WebAccess
- Time Spent Online – records time spent online on daily basis by user
- PC Activity – records time user spends on PC.
- Anti Spyware – records attempts made by user attempting to load anti spy softwares
- Login Attempts – records attempts by user trying to gain access into win-spy via login box
- PC Usage or Active Time – records idle time active time and total time user spent on PC.
- Lost Stolen PC Location – records and email and FTP – PC IP, CPU ID, OS ID, Hardware Serial to location you specify.
Remote Install Wizard
Win-Spy comes bundled with remote install Wizard. With this wizard remote install files can be created and sent to your remote PC’s. When the user clicks on the file it would install Win-Spy Remote. If a picture is included then the user would see the picture. If no picture is included when user clicks on the file it would appear as nothing has happened. Win-Spy Software allows 5 methods for remote deployment.
1) Combine win-spy remote with any other program. When program is executed Win-Spy will install.
2) Excel file for remote deployment.
3) Power Point remote deployment
4) Standard exe with jpg icon.
5) Screen Saver (scr) Embed win-spy into screen saver(.scr) program.
Win-Spy Remote Viewer allows you to access and monitor multiple PC’s. With it you will be able to:
- View Screen Shots
- View Cam Shots
- View Reports
- Browse Remote PC
- Upload / Download Any Files
- Access / Record PC WebCam
- Access / Record PC Mic
- Set Options
- Run Programs on Remote PC
- Send Message to Remote PC
- Logoff PC
- Shutdown PC
- Restart PC
Win-Spy Remote Monitoring allows you 5 methods to obtain data/reports from remote PC.
- Direct Connect – Connect to Remote and view/retrive data
- FTP – obtain data via FTP
- Email – obtain reports via email
- WebConnect – use any web browser and connect to remote PC
- Remote Desktop – login via Remote Desktop and obtain reports
If you think this software is something you would be interested in, you can get it here:
Do you have questions, comments, or suggestions? Feel free to post a comment!
Liked this post? Make a PayPal Donation to keep us strong.