Security of laptops and notebooks have been evolving with new technologies like fingerprint readers, eye scanners, face recognition etc but what about the personal computers?
Using this trick you will be able to lock your computer with a Usb. The computer will work only when the Usb is plugged in. Once the Usb is removed keyboard and mouse will automatically get disabled and your screen will get dark. Moreover your computer will get automatically locked. To unlock the computer you will need to insert the Usb again.
This trick will work on on all versions of windows including both windows 32 bit and 64 bit
Here is the Trick to lock Your Computer With Usb Using Predator
1. Download predator software by clicking here
2. Predator will get launched automatically after completing installation if not you can run it from Start/Programs/Predator
3. Now Insert your Usb. You will get a message to define your new password (This process will not format your pendrive and your pendrive data will not be affected by this at all)
4. Click on Ok and Enter your your new password in next dialog box
5. Check that the drive letter displayed under “USB key drive” actually matches your flash drive or choose the correct letter from the dropdown list
6. Finally click on Create Key button and then on OK button
After this the software will automatically exit.Now restart the program by clicking the icon on desktop.
Predator will take few seconds for initialization. Once the icon in the taskbar turns green then your software has initialized itself.
Do you have questions, comments, or suggestions? Feel free to post a comment!
Liked this post? Make a PayPal Donation to keep us strong.