There are hundreds of people who want to become penetration testers and ethical hackers, but most of them after spending some time researching these topics become frustrated and quit, and I don't blame them for being frustrated as there is no proper information and guidance available on the internet and if there is some, it is presented in the wrong way to the beginners.
And that's why i decided to share one of the best hacking courses available on the internet. It's the Hacking School Training Set. HackPcOnline.Com is giving away a free license of the Hacking School Training Set. One lucky reader will win! The winner will be announced on 29th February.
Before we begin, the practical use of this training has been proven by vast group of people – beginners and computer geeks as well. People who make their first steps in computer / network security and professionals: network administrators, programmers, black- and white hat hackers.
The Hacking School Training Course will help you make the first step. If you are a beginner, you will learn:
- How a hacker can intercept information in a network.
- How he's able to intercept even an SSL encrypted session and steal your passwords, e-mail content and every information that goes through the network.
- How a hacker can perform a remote attack on your website – blog, message board, anything you host.
- How to find vulnerable spots of a website or an application.
- How secure your passwords really are and how an attacker can try to break them.
- How a hacker can leave a backdoor in your system and "suck out" information in a stealth way.
- How to recognize a remote operating system using advanced fingerprinting methods.
- And a lot more...
You will learn the exact details - from the beginning to the end.
Though, the Hacking School training is not only for beginners. If you are an IT security expert or tend to be one, the Hacking School training can help you deepen your current knowledge. Click here to see the whole Table of Contents.
If you are a beginner, don't worry. You will understand all the techniques during your training.
How do I win it?
Step 1: Like this post by clicking the Facebook Like button.
Step 2: Retweet this post by clicking the Twitter Button.
Step 3: Leave a comment below (or if you want to keep your privacy use the contact form) with your:
- Facebook ID (name & lastname)
- Twitter ID
If you don’t have Twitter and Facebook account you can't participate in this contest.
Winner: Srikanth B.
Do you have questions, comments, or suggestions? Feel free to post a comment!
Liked this post? Make a PayPal Donation to keep us strong.